Please Read Carefully Before Your Use of the Website
Thank you for visiting our website, http:// www.tout-a-coup.com ( "Website" ). This website is owned and operated by I.T Group ("I.T, "we", "us" or "our" ). I.T reserves at our absolute discretion the right to interpret this legal agreement of Terms and Conditions of Use ("Agreement") of the Website, and with the use of our Website you acknowledge and are bound within the compliance of such Agreement with immediate effect. As such, we suggest that you consult this section of the Website from time to time so as to check for any updates or changes that might be made without any prior or subsequent notice to you.
Agreement of Terms and Conditions of Use
Please note that your use of the Website will be deemed to mean that you have read through and agreed to accept whatever Terms and Conditions of Use prevail at the time of such usage of the Website, as implying that you agree to comply with and to be bounded by the Agreement without any reservations, modifications, additions or deletion. If you do not agree to, or cannot comply with the Agreement, you should not use the Website.
Ownership & Copyrights
- This Website as a whole, its corresponding content materials, and the selection and arrangement of such are all owned by I.T, and are protected by copyrights and other intellectual property rights. The contents of this Website are intended solely by personal, non-commercial use and are displayed solely for the purposes of promoting and marketing our business, and products and services thereof. You are not allowed to reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify or else, sell or otherwise exploit in any way, in whole on in part, of this Website. I.T reserves its right to modify, vary or discontinue any contents of this Website or any products and services available on it without prior notice to you.
- I.T owns the trademarks, trade names, logos and service marks displayed on this Website. These may not be used without the written permission of I.T.
- All data, ideas, concepts and other information collected or derived from the information made available to us through this Website shall deem to be and remain our property and we shall have free use of it without any confidentiality or other restriction, except as otherwise stipulated by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“HKSAR”).
Subscription / Log-in
You may be required to subscribe or log in with us in order to access certain parts of this Website. In case of subscription or log-in,
- you must provide us with accurate, complete and updated information for subscription purpose;
- you must safeguard any user name, membership number, password or other information for verification purpose which we provide to you; and
- you confirm with us that you will be the only person using this Website with your user name, password or other information for verification purpose.
- You may cancel your subscription or log-in with us at any time by giving us prior written notice.
- I.T may at any time cancel your subscription or log-in if we reasonably believe that you have caused any breach of any applicable laws or any terms and conditions of this Website.
Subject to clause 5.3 below, you are entitled to post, upload, transmit, display, forward, link, broadcast any comments, suggestions, feedbacks, ideas, concepts, proposals or other communications and information provided by you to us (collectively “your produced materials”) directly in this Website or via a hyper-link with the Social Media Websites operated by us. In doing so, you have to ensure that your produced materials :-
- are solely owned and possessed by you and do not infringe any intellectual property rights of any third party;
- do not :-
- contain any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, misleading, indecent, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, threatening, abusive, hateful or of doubtful propriety;
- cause any likelihood to encourage crime, public disorder, violence or hatred;
- cause any likelihood to damage public health, safety or morals;
- constitute any criminal offence, or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local or foreign law; or
- contain any virus, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful component.
- You warrant that you own all the proprietary rights in your produced materials and have the authority to grant I.T license right to use. You expressly authorize and fully agree that I.T are unconditionally free to use, display, copy, store, adopt, modify, remove or delete your produced materials for any purpose I.T deems fit without any liability, notice, approval or compensation to you. You hereby waive and agree to waive any and all rights and claims for any consideration, fees, charges or other payment that may arise in relation to our such usage, display, storage, adoption, modification, removal or deletion of any or all of your produced materials.
- I.T reserves at all times the right to prohibit or deny your access to this Website or any part of it immediately and without notice, when we reasonably consider that you have caused any breach of the Agreement of this Website or that such prohibition or denial is appropriate, desirable or necessary at our sole discretion.
Disclaimer of Liability
- I.T tries to ensure that the information posted on the Website is accurate, reliable, complete, up-to-date, and uninterrupted but we are not liable for any loss or damages caused by or arising from any user’s reliance on the information obtained from or through this Website. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information and other content materials available through this Website, and the Website and its corresponding content materials are subject to change at any time without prior or subsequent notice. The revision will take effect when they are posted.
- Please note that this Website may contain links to other third party websites. I.T is not responsible for the availability of, or any content materials contained in, or obtained through, any such third party websites, and shall not be liable for any loss or damages arising from those links or from the information, products or services supplied through such websites. Any queries or comments relating to any other websites should be addressed to the operator of those websites.
- This Website and its corresponding content materials are provided to you on an "as is" basis. I.T makes no representation or guarantee of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, warranties of title, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement or freedom from any actual, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential loss, destruction, damage, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking, or other security intrusions whatsoever, and I.T disclaims any liability relating thereto. You agree, by using this Website, that your use of this Website is solely at your own risk, that you assume full responsibility of all loss of use, loss of data and costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment and/or software that you use in connection with this Website.
- By using this Website, you acknowledge to defend, indemnity, and hold us, our directors, executives, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors and licensors harmless from and against any and all suits or claims, damages or injuries (and death), costs and expenses, even if I.T has been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising from or related to your breach of any of the Agreement, including but not limited to, any infringement by you of the copyrights or intellectual property rights of any third party, or your use or misuse of the Website. No oral or written information or advice given by I.T or others will create a warranty and neither you nor any third party may rely on any such information of advice.
- If any provisions of this Website are found invalid by any court of competent jurisdiction, they are to that extent deemed omitted without affecting the validity of the remaining provisions of the Website.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of HKSAR. By accessing this Website and/or using the online services, you agree that such access and/or use, as well as the Terms and Conditions in this Website shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the HKSAR and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the HKSAR.
- In case of inconsistency between this English version and the Chinese version, this English version shall prevail.